‘Inspiring Young Minds’
At Seagrave Village Primary School, children come first. Our Priority is to deliver high quality provision; providing rich and truly enjoyable learning experiences for our children. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that the children reach for the highest levels of personal achievement and development.
We want every child to be successful; to reach for success from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives so that when they leave us, they are confident citizens with a love for learning.
The School Council have contributed to Our Vision through exploring key words to describe the learners at Seagrave:
At Seagrave Village Primary School we strive to:
- Provide a supportive, secure and stimulating environment
- Respect the experiences, knowledge and cultural diversity within our school and wider community.
- Value the achievements of all children, both in and out of school
- Provide a curriculum based on the National and Foundation Stage Curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, progressive and appropriately adapted.
- Encourage children to become good citizens. To develop caring attitudes and to show respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and community;
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their behaviour and to act as a good role model to others.
- Celebrate individuality, adapting the curriculum to meet their needs.